All purchases made from our site are subject to the regulation of Legislative Decree. n.185 of 22/05/1999 concerning distance contracts.
What is a distance contract
The on-line sale contract refers to the distance contract, ie the legal transaction concerning the purchase of products, stipulated between Stelin Snc (La Boutique del Sapore) with registered office in Via Carlo Cattaneo, 13 37060 Lugagnano (VR ) Italy, and a consumer, carried out remotely, via the telematic network, on their Website.
All prices indicated in the on-line catalog are VAT INCLUDED.
The payment of the price and related shipping costs, which are to be borne by the consumer, may be made by the consumer only through the methods indicated in "Payments". Prices can be changed at any time without prior notice
The ordered items must be paid in advance via a payment method in "Payments".We remind you to make the payment within 7 working days.
Issue of the document attesting the purchase
You agree to issue a receipt or, if required, an invoice stating that the purchase has been made by the consumer. This receipt will be sent within the package containing the purchased item.
In the event that the product has manufacturing defects it is the responsibility of La Boutique del Sapore to apply the same conditions as the law of the right of withdrawal. Do not fall into the category of manufacturing defects all those products that have particular (fraying, tears, non-uniform washings, etc ...) that are part of the product and make it its peculiarity. If the product arrives to the Customer in a state of damage caused by the shipment, the Boutique del Sapore will not assume any responsibility in this regard, as the packaging made by it falls within the provisions foreseen by the express courier.
The Boutique del Sapore reserves the right to accept or not the orders that will be made and in any case until the goods have been used up. The items on sale may be temporarily unavailable, in this case the sig. Customers will be notified by e-mail within a maximum of seven days from receipt of the purchase order. In the event that the ordered item is no longer available, we make use of the right to cancel the request received, crediting any amounts paid.
The ordered items will be shipped with the shipping method chosen in "Shipping Method".The goods travel at the risk of the buyer, therefore we inform the sig. Customers who claim any damage to the goods must be notified immediately upon receipt of the goods, signing the receipt with reserve indicating the type of damage.
Article replacement for shipping error
The product replacement procedure for a shipping error can be activated when La Boutique del Sapore has been mistakenly sent a product different from the one the customer ordered and therefore not present in his order.
The procedure can be activated within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery of the goods, the activation of the service can be carried out by sending an e-mail with the subject "incorrect shipment" to our e-mail address.
Before activating this service it is advisable to compare what has arrived with the technical description of the article on our site, where you can view a detailed photo of each article and its main technical characteristics.
The article must be returned in the state in which it was delivered, therefore without signs and writing of any kind on the package and without it being in any way opened or used; using a rigid box and a special packaging that protects it from damage during transport.
The opening of the package will be allowed, as indispensable, only in the case in which the packaging does not allow the verification of the ordered product with respect to that delivered. In the event that the item on your purchase invoice is no longer available, you will be contacted by us who will undertake to issue a credit note paid to your bank account or postal or paypal depending on how the first payment was been received.
Delivery of products and related expenses
1. The purchased products will be sent to the address indicated by the Customer within 5 working days from the acceptance of the Order, to
cost specifically indicated on the Site before sending the Order (during the sales period the orders can be processed within 5/7 working days). The Boutique del Sapore reserves the right to accept or not deliveries requested outside Italian or European borders. In any case, for deliveries to be carried out outside the Italian borders, shipping costs and delivery times may vary.
2. With regard to deliveries requested in countries outside the European Union, any customs import charges will be borne by the recipient. Therefore, the Customer is invited to contact the customs authorities of their country in advance to check the costs and any import restrictions.
3. The delivery times indicated by La Boutique del Sapore must be considered as purely indicative and a delay with respect to the same, or any delivery made with subsequent fractioned shipments do not legitimize the customer to refuse the delivery and to request for compensation or compensation .
4. At the time of delivery of the products, the Customer is required to check:
• that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document.
• that the packaging is intact, undamaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
5. Any damage to the packaging and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately detected, with a specific indication on the delivery document of the product to be returned to the courier.
6. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set forth in this document.
Returns and Refunds
1.1 Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in this article.
It is hereby specified that this right is reserved exclusively to natural persons, to those consumer customers who, as defined in article 1, purchase the goods for purposes that are not traceable and unrelated to their professional activity. There is no right of withdrawal to professional customers, natural or legal persons, who act in reference to the purchase contract in the professional field. To exercise this right, the Consumer must express to the Supplier the wish to withdraw, within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods in the case of goods, or from the day of conclusion of the online contract for services. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to Stelin Snc, with registered office in via Carlo Cattaneo, 13 -37060- Lugagnano (VR) Italy, always sent within the aforementioned term of 14 days and followed by a confirmation to half registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent within the following 48 hours. Once the aforementioned withdrawal notice has been received, the Supplier will promptly communicate to the Consumer the instructions on how to return the goods, intact and in the original packaging, which must take place within the following 48 hours.
2.2. In any case, the right of withdrawal is, however, subject to the following conditions:
- said right applies to the product purchased in its entirety, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased;
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment), without any lack.
- this right does not apply to products made to measure or clearly personalized.
2.3. The shipping costs related to the return of the goods are entirely borne by the Consumer. The goods, until the certificate of receipt in the Supplier's warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the Consumer.
In any case, the Supplier is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
2.4. In the event of withdrawal, the Supplier will reimburse to the Consumer the full amount already paid, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods and, in any case, no later than 30 days from the Consumer's notification. It will be the Consumer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (IBAN code of the invoice holder).
2.5. The right of withdrawal is lost, due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its content), in cases where the Supplier establishes:
- lack of external packaging and / or original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product;
- damage to the product due to causes other than transport.
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the Supplier will return the purchased good to the Consumer, charging the shipping costs to him.