Delivery of products and related expenses
1. The purchased products will be sent to the address indicated by the Customer within 3 working days from the acceptance of the Order, to
cost specifically indicated on the Site before sending the Order (during the sales period the orders can be processed within 5/7 working days). The Boutique del Sapore reserves the right to accept or not deliveries requested outside Italian or European borders. In any case, for deliveries to be carried out outside the Italian borders, shipping costs and delivery times may vary.
2. With regard to deliveries requested in countries outside the European Union, any customs import charges will be borne by the recipient. Therefore, the Customer is invited to contact the customs authorities of their country in advance to check the costs and any import restrictions.
3. The delivery times indicated by La Boutique del Sapore must be considered as purely indicative and a delay with respect to the same, or any delivery made with subsequent fractioned shipments do not legitimize the customer to refuse the delivery and to request for compensation or compensation .
4. At the time of delivery of the products, the Customer is required to check:
that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document.
that the packaging is intact, undamaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
5. Any damage to the packaging and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately detected, with a specific indication on the delivery document of the product to be returned to the courier.
6. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set forth in this document.